The Gluten Summit gathers the world’s experts and opinion leaders (scientists, researchers, and nutritionists)–those on the cutting edge of gluten-related disorders and what to do about them–each for a one-to-one conversation with Dr. Tom O’Bryan of theDr.com about celiac disease, food sensitivities, autoimmunity, nutrition and more.
The Gluten Summit will:
- Bring the latest research to the public eye with interpretation from Dr. O’Bryan;
- Call more attention to gluten-related disorders;
- Potentially improve diagnosis and treatment in practice;
- Teach better practices for safely eating outside of the home;
- Encourage more clinicians, practitioners and patients to ask, “Could it be gluten?”
Dr. Tom O‘Bryan has made it part of his personal mission to move this question into today’s conversations between patients and healthcare professionals. Asking this question could, potentially, improve the lives of millions now instead of years from now, which is how long it often takes for groundbreaking research to make it to mainstream practice.
We’ve tested the viewing of the summit on multiple devices without issue. There may be a problem, however, if you choose to purchase any of the products that are associated with the summit, depending on your device. If that is the case, simply reach out to us and we’ll assist.
An affiliate of The Gluten Summit simply agrees to promote registration for the event to her or his network of peers and/or patients. In return, an affiliate will receive 50% from any of those attendees who purchase an archive of The Gluten Summit. There is no cost to become an affiliate.
answer goes here