The Critical Role of Wheat Lectin in Human Disease and the Role of Gluten in Cultural History and Consciousness.
- The history and evolution of wheat
- The drug-like affects of wheat on the brain
- How wheat may be contributing to your food allergies
- How wheat lectins compromise immune function
- The truth about wheat and the blood-brain barrier
- How wheat germ agglutinin wreaks havoc on our health
- Identifying lectin sensitivity
You spoke and we listened. We've added a spot for comments for those of you that aren't on Facebook.